Back by popular demand, my next basic photography class is scheduled for Saturday, March 16th from 9:00 am to 11:30 am at the Flying Horse Athletic Club! Space is limited to 10 attendees in order to ensure quality instruction.
This 2.5 hour class is $90 and will include:
- better understanding of your camera’s manual settings (ISO, shutter speed and aperture)
- lens selection
- basic posing and natural lighting techniques
- secrets for getting your subject to cooperate in front of the camera (if time allows, we’ll either practice on each other or a model I bring in to class)
- digital SLR camera
- camera manual
- fully charged battery
- plenty of space on your memory card
- warm clothes as we might be going outside to practice if time allows
To register, please click the “buy now” tab below.