I had the pleasure of meeting dozens of high school girls at the prom fashion show hosted by Something New Boutique this past weekend. Any 2015 grad (current juniors in high school) had the opportunity to enter my drawing for a chance to win half off their senior portrait session…and, because I’m allowed to change the rules a bit, lol, I’m also including a mini brag book album with the session (over $100 savings!). I had high hopes of announcing the winner the night of the fashion show but unfortunately that didn’t end up happening. So, just to prove that the winner was drawn fairly, at the VERY end of this post is the link to an embarrassing little video of me selecting the name out of the container. I say embarrassing because I’m such a dork and hate how I look on camera. 😛
If you’re the lucky winner, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize and find out more details.
Remember that the model search is still going on! This is a very limited opportunity. If you’re interested, please read the qualifications/rules below and then email me at email@example.com by March 31st. I will select and announce the model(s) the first week of April.
- Model must be a junior/senior girl in high school
- Model must be able to represent their school (indicate which school you attend in the email)
- Model must be active in their school and community (please list/explain in email)
- Model must be outgoing and enjoy being in front of the camera
- Parental consent and signed model release is required to participate (I will send a copy to sign after model is chosen)
- Model must submit 1-2 photos of themselves in the email and/or a link to their Facebook page
- Parent’s permission is a must
- Parents/legal guardian and the senior must sign a contract outlining the requirements
- A signed model release is required so that I may use the images for marketing and advertising
- Model(s) agree to promote only Jamie Smith Photography and may not represent any other photography studio
- Model(s) agree to pass out rep cards, promote Jamie Smith Photography to friends on social media, and accurately explain to them how to contact me. Models are not obligated to explain any of my pricing because I can take care of those details.
Chosen model(s) will receive:
- 20-30 minute mini session this spring (full session later on) with professional makeup
- 10 gorgeous digital images (low resolution) to show off on all social media
- custom-designed referral cards to hand out to fellow class of 2015 friends (including a discount for them!)
- first pick for a FULL on-location portrait session this summer or fall
- send two friends my way and get half off your entire session and order
- send four friends and the entire session is FREE!
- $35 cash (for the model) and a $50 print credit (for mom/dad) for any additional booked referrals
If you are chosen, I require a $350 non-refundable session/order deposit – any referrals will be credited from this amount. Detailed portrait pricing information can be found HERE.
Click THIS LINK to find out the winner of the half off session fee and mini album.